Sweet tart and flavorful, this Green Appletini Martini is a fun and festive drink that’s perfect for fall! Alcohol-free version included.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #FallFlavors Week. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of these recipes. All opinions are mine.
It’s Labor Day, the traditional holiday celebrating the transition from summer to fall. And what says “fall” more than apples. So in tribute to the holiday, I am serving a new Green Appletini Martini, made with Green Apple Torani syrup.
Now, to tell you the truth, I’ve actually been a big fan of Torani syrups, for ages. It started when I went into a coffee shop for an Italian soda, looked up and saw a wall full of their syrups. As I paid for the pricey drink, I thought, wait, I could do this at home.
If you have a carbonated water maker, it’s a snap. Or pick up a few bottles of club soda on sale. Mix with a little Torani syrup and you’re golden!
It’s even more fun if you take it boozy! See my Lavender Collins for a past example! And if you go with flavored syrups, you don’t need 47 bottles of differently flavored vodka for your martini bar! You were planning to cut back your martini bar anyway right?So I was right on board for doing a fall drink. Plus I had a lot of fun playing with styling. Who knows–at Christmas, I may do a nice Green Apple “Grinchtini!”
Now I do have one “confession” to make as a natural living blogger. I added some food coloring. This Torani syrup comes from their “puremade” line with all natural ingredients! I totally love this, though just this once I couldn’t resist being a little evil.
Not surprisingly this Green Appletini Martini also goes non-alcoholic with ease for kids or teetotalers.
Or just in case you want one more!
Green Appletini Martini
- 1 ounce Torani green apple syrup
- 2 ounces vodka sub additional water or club soda for an alcohol free version
- ¼ teaspoon Cointreau omit if you don’t have it or are going alcohol free
- 3 ounces water
- 1 drop each green and yellow food coloring
- Handful of ice
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, then strain into a martini glass.
- Decorate with an apple slice, candied pumpkin, cherry or garnish of your choice. Serve immediately.
Monday Fall Recipes
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole by That Recipe
- Apple Pie Tacos Recipe by Blogghetti
- Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars by Lemon Blossoms
- Apple Tea-ramisu by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Butternut Squash Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls by Sweet Beginnings
- Caramel Apple Crisp by Big Bears Wife
- Caramel Apple Empanadas by Take Two Tapas
- Caramel Apple Ice Cream Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes by Daily Dish Recipes
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Swirl Pound Cake by Family Around the Table
- Creamy Sweet Potato and Sunchoke Soup by Eat Move Make
- Easy Sausage And Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner by Intelligent Domestications
- Fall Harvest Potato Beet Soup by Frugal & Fit
- Fall Punch Mocktail by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fall Vegetable Breakfast Hash by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Green Appletini Martini by Art of Natural Living
- Grilled Apple and Pear Salad with Maple Walnut Vinaigrette by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Meyer Lemon Scones by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pear Almond Crumble Pie by Savory Moments
- Pear Brown Betty by Cookaholic Wife
- Plum Kuchen by Palatable Pastime
- Scalloped Potatoes with Sweet Potatoes, Fennel, and Leeks by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Smashed Roasted Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes by Simple and Savory
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Toasted Pecan Filling by Books n’ Cooks
- Sunchoke Ricotta Gnocchi with Walnut Thyme Butter Sauce by The Spiffy Cookie
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Dixie Crystals, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own.
- Creamy Artichoke Chicken Breasts
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars