Sweet tart and flavorful, this Green Appletini Martini is a fun and festive drink that’s perfect for fall! Alcohol-free version included.
It’s Labor Day, the traditional holiday celebrating the transition from summer to fall. And what says “fall” more than apples. So in tribute to the holiday, I am serving a new Green Appletini Martini, made with Green Apple Torani syrup.
Now, to tell you the truth, I’ve actually been a big fan of Torani syrups, for ages. It started when I went into a coffee shop for an Italian soda, looked up and saw a wall full of their syrups. As I paid for the pricey drink, I thought, wait, I could do this at home.
If you have a carbonated water maker, it’s a snap. Or pick up a few bottles of club soda on sale. Mix with a little Torani syrup and you’re golden!
It’s even more fun if you take it boozy! See my Lavender Collins for a past example! And if you go with flavored syrups, you don’t need 47 bottles of differently flavored vodka for your martini bar! You were planning to cut back your martini bar anyway right?So I was right on board for doing a fall drink. Plus I had a lot of fun playing with styling. Who knows–at Christmas, I may do a nice Green Apple “Grinchtini!”
Now I do have one “confession” to make as a natural living blogger. I added some food coloring. This Torani syrup comes from their “puremade” line with all natural ingredients! I totally love this, though just this once I couldn’t resist being a little evil.
Not surprisingly this Green Appletini Martini also goes non-alcoholic with ease for kids or teetotalers.
Or just in case you want one more!
If this sounds fun, head down to the end of the blog to enter for a chance to win some great fall products!
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, then strain into a martini glass. Decorate with an apple slice, candied pumpkin, cherry or garnish of your choice. Serve immediately. Nutrition data accuracy may vary with product selection, calculator accuracy, etc. Consult a professional for the best information.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgFiber: 1gProtein: 0g
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, then strain into a martini glass.
Decorate with an apple slice, candied pumpkin, cherry or garnish of your choice. Serve immediately.
Nutrition data accuracy may vary with product selection, calculator accuracy, etc. Consult a professional for the best information.
Monday Fall Recipes
- Apple Butternut Squash Casserole by That Recipe
- Apple Pie Tacos Recipe by Blogghetti
- Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars by Lemon Blossoms
- Apple Tea-ramisu by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Butternut Squash Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls by Sweet Beginnings
- Caramel Apple Crisp by Big Bears Wife
- Caramel Apple Empanadas by Take Two Tapas
- Caramel Apple Ice Cream Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes by Daily Dish Recipes
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Swirl Pound Cake by Family Around the Table
- Creamy Sweet Potato and Sunchoke Soup by Eat Move Make
- Easy Sausage And Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner by Intelligent Domestications
- Fall Harvest Potato Beet Soup by Frugal & Fit
- Fall Punch Mocktail by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fall Vegetable Breakfast Hash by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Green Appletini Martini by Art of Natural Living
- Grilled Apple and Pear Salad with Maple Walnut Vinaigrette by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Meyer Lemon Scones by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pear Almond Crumble Pie by Savory Moments
- Pear Brown Betty by Cookaholic Wife
- Plum Kuchen by Palatable Pastime
- Scalloped Potatoes with Sweet Potatoes, Fennel, and Leeks by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Smashed Roasted Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes by Simple and Savory
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Toasted Pecan Filling by Books n’ Cooks
- Sunchoke Ricotta Gnocchi with Walnut Thyme Butter Sauce by The Spiffy Cookie
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older. Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Dixie Crystals, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own. The #FallFlavors Week giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #FallFlavors Week Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors Week posts or entry.
- Creamy Artichoke Chicken Breasts
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars