A Blizzard White Chocolate Martini is perfect for weathering a snowstorm, celebrating New Years, or hosting a Martini party.
I love the days between Christmas and New Years. The frenzy of shopping and baking are over, while the warmth and ambiance remain. I pull out all the carols I have neglected, and catch up on any Christmas movies that were skipped in the busy days before.
I leisurely research recipes to use up leftovers (10 best uses for extra ham anyone?) and buy up half priced eggnog for drinking straight or perhaps some more decadent sipping. I listen to snowmobiles flying by in the distance and wonder which animals made paths through our yard.
At last… the peace the season has promised!
Would you join me to celebrate?
- 4 ounces of Vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce of clear Creme de Cacao
- 3 ounce of Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes
- 2 freezing martini glasses
- Add everything but the coconut flakes to a shaker half full of ice.
- Shake vigorously for a minute.
- Strain the martini into two freezing martini glasses.
- Top each glass with half of the coconut flakes.
I based this recipe on one I found on the internet many years ago, but the site has since disappeared.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Crisp or Chewy Whole Grain Gingersnaps
- Start the New Year Right with Whole Wheat Waffles