Is your glass (or freezer) half empty or half full? That depends on your perspective of course–and your outlook is always better with a Peach Margarita in hand!
I don’t know who put Margarita Day in February. It seems a silly time to be making a fruity drink that feels destined for a celebrations on the patio. On the other hand, maybe it was a stroke of genius given the winter fatigue that tends to strike right around now!
How to Make Frozen Peach Margaritas (including alcohol-free)
If you want to serve alcohol-free Frozen Peach Margaritas, just leave out the Tequila and Cointreau and use ¼ cup orange juice per drink instead.
Any time of the year!
- A handful of frozen peach slices (about 5 oz) and 1 T water (or 1 fresh pitted peach plus a handful of ice cubes
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz Cointreau (or similar liqueur)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 T sugar or other sweetener (to taste)
Place ingredients in blender and process until smooth. Add additional water or ice if needed for good consistency. (See note for alcohol free version)
Taste and adjust sweetener if needed. Serve.
If you want to serve an alcohol-free Frozen Peach Margarita, just leave out the Tequila and Cointreau and use ¼ cup orange juice instead.
Marvelous Margarita Recipes
- Classic Margarita by That Recipe
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Art of Natural Living
- Limoncello Margarita by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pomegranate Margaritas by Sweet Beginnings
- Sweet Heat Margarita by Our Good Life
- Kale Feta Salad with Candied Walnuts, Beets Optional
- Beef Coconut Curry Soup