Add a little elegance to your pizza night with this white seafood pizza. An easy, cheesy dinner, loaded with shrimp and scallops.
When I first decided to make white seafood pizza, I was thinking fancy. Make a creamy bechamel sauce for the base, then roast garlic for sophisticated flavor notes. Top with fresh thyme.
In the end I went easy.
But as the temperature drops, eating outside is becoming less appealing. Sadly, a tradition we built to deal with Covid has become problematic.
Thankfully I had some of my pre-baked pizza crusts (a flatbread or boboli would work too) so that part was a snap.
Then, instead of cooking a sauce, I created a cream cheese base by just mixing a few ingredients in the mixer.
The shrimp and scallops just needed thawing.
I even used pre-grated mozzarella 🙂 !
For More Pizza Fun
White Seafood Pizza
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 T dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ t garlic powder
- 1 t dried minced onion
- 1 12- inch precooked pizza crust
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 8 ounces shrimp peeled, and cut to bite size
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella 1 cup
- 2 ounces shredded parmesan
- Mix cream cheese in mixer until creamy. Add remaining sauce ingredients and mix until well blended.
Smooth white sauce on pre-cooked crust. Distribute scallops and shrimp pieces evenly then top with cheese.
Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes until seafood is cooked through and cheese is golden.
Perfect Pizza Pie!
- Caramelized Peaches and Prosciutto Pizza by Making Miracles
- Cast Iron Skillet Pizza by That Recipe
- Easy Crust Tomato Pizza by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Mini Pizza Bites by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Garlic and Chicken White Pizza by Family Around the Table
- Sourdough Pizza Crust by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Southwestern Tortilla Pizza by The Freshman Cook
- White Seafood Pizza by Art of Natural Living
- Plum Upside-Down Cake
- Betty Crocker French Apple Pie for 2-4